COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER
Welcome to the House of Denmark web site (“Site”). House of Denmark is operated by House of Denmark. (“HoD”). Please feel free to browse the Site, but, remember that HoD retains copyrights on all texts, data, images, audio, video or other materials in the Site, including the name House of Denmark. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site, including text, data, images, audio, video and other materials for public or commercial purposes without written permission of HoD. HoD reserves all other rights pertaining to the Site.
Your access and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and HoD concerning your use of the Site are superseded by these Terms and Conditions and of no force or effect. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The information presented throughout the Site is provided for informational and educational purposes only.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of HoD.
3. While HoD uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, HoD makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or suitability for any purpose. HoD assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
4. Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither HoD nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site even if HoD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or conditions, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. HoD also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any loss or corruption of data on account of your access to, use of , or browsing in the Site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. In no event shall HoD total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Site.
5. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by HoD or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, HoD is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
6. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by HoD. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of such images may violate, without limitation, copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are Trademarks of HoD or third parties. A list of major HoD trademarks is set forth below. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of HoD or the third party owner, as applicable. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site is strictly prohibited. You also are advised that HoD will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8. The Site contains statements which constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of HoD and members of its senior management team. Investors viewing the Site are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks and uncertainties, and that actual results may differ materially from those contemplated by such forward-looking statements.
9. Links to third party Web sites on this Site are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Site. HoD has not reviewed all of these third party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, HoD does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
10. Although HoD may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the link on the Site, HoD is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. HoD will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing HoD to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
11. HoD may at any time change these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting without notice to you. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions as changed; therefore, you should periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound. Also, HoD may at any time terminate your rights under these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion, if you fail to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site and all copies thereof.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts law. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating in any way to the Site will be brought exclusively in the Federal or State courts located in the State of California and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts. You further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless HoD and its agents and affiliates against any claim, liability, expense or damages arising from or relating to your use of the Site. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
If you would like to link to HoD’s Web site, please read and comply with the following guidelines:
A site that links to HoD’s Web site:
-May link to, but not replicate, HoD’s content.
-Should not create a browser or border environment around HoD content.
-Should not imply that HoD is endorsing it or its products.
-Should not misrepresent its relationship with HoD.
-Should not present false information about HoD’s products or services.
-Should not use the HoD’s logo without permission from HoD’s.
-Should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.